วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Home Bakery Bread Machine



Finally I buy this device is trying other two models, Breadman TR555 and 2200C. My father and mother were Zojirushi S - 15 of them for almost 10 years with no problem and bread is easy. New to the market interested in bread machine with limited budget, I decided to try the Breadman TR555. He repeatedly shows burnt bread and most powerful "center is. 2200C is the biggest disappointment of all. See reviews about this device until it is comparable zo X20, I only found two bread bread only" were duds "(not properly collected and settings peel was useless) I when the engine finally, I decided Zojirushis simply can not top the bread machine I had the right to work and remember my beautiful car My father and mother from the beginning of 90. feature preheat the mixture and complete the absolute ingredients for preparing enough yeast activity.
I noticed that some important Pan (non-wood and Rummy were level. They also said that Pan (Rummy lining. Here is bread machine tips: IB instructions for proper care! Pan (new Rummy to coverage of the wood used in the S - My father and mother '15 (1993)! still defects in more than 10 years and hundreds of bread shown. Does not use metal objects in the Pan (Rummy. This cause of this type to prevent damage. Also, the guidelines clearly state, for cooling pan (before Rummy materials in water ... This Pan (Rummy prevent warping, and (as before mentioned) working in S -- 10 for more than ten years. X20 is the new Pan (Rummy same subjects (metal layer) is as old model 90 - zo. just some other form (Azerbaijan) is. There is no separation of these forms ... if you care about how the director (and this really just common sense) will last for many years.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น